- Please note that as a courtesy to all our clients a prompt appointment schedule is adhered to and late appointments may not be honoured. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to fill in a questionnaire .
- Treatments that begin late will still finish at the appointed time, so other guests are not inconvenienced. In the interest of helping you relax, please turn off your mobile phone.
Cancellations / rescheduling policy
- 24 hours notice is required in the case of cancelation or rescheduling. Without 24 hours notice, the full rate is chargeable.
- Please alert us if you have a medical condition or are presently under a physicians care. Conditions such as pregnancy, high blood pressure and heart ailments are of special interest to our spa professionals. We will customise our services to fit your need whenever possible. Please be aware that treatment times will include undressing prior to treatment and getting dressed following your treatment.
Share the gift of wellness with your friends and family – gift certificates are available at the front desk.
- Valid for 3 months from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable
- Pease remember to bring your gift voucher to your appointment
- Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment, 100% of the treatment cost will otherwise be redeemed from the voucher
- The treatment must be received during the validity period stated on the voucher